Wednesday 5 October 2011

The man who lives in the tent....


I chosen to start here as I've mentioned him in my opening post. I work in the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum in Coventry and I park just out side of the city centre on a housing estate near the Tech Park. At the roundabout off London Road there is a big white building sign and behind this is a bank which has lots of big fox gloves bushes and behind these is or was a man that lived in a tent (he could also be a women but I think he is a man). I noticed the man 4 months ago, the only reason I noticed him was because he had left so much rubbish on the bank. He really intreeges me and has done since this first day, who is, does he go to work, does he have a family, where is he and why does he live in a tent? I do respect him for not just living on the streets, he has gone and brought a tent and found quite a good stop to hide but I don't like all the rubbish he creates. From his rubbish I have learnt quite a lot about him, he can't be completely poor as he shops in Sainsburry's (Sainburry's carrier bags) he like crisps a lot, one day he treated him self to some donuts, in the morning he hadn't eaten them all but by the end of the day he had. I did see has back a few times in the morning when he was sat out side but I haven't seen him for agers. When the wind from tornado came over the tent blow done and never got put back up until recently when it has gained more shape in the polls. Is the man in the tent back? I don't think so as it sill doesn't look like you could really get in it from the front but from the back it does like a tent again. Hmm where is the man or where has he gone? Is he the really crazy lady who stud in front of a car this morning? Is it the person that put all the rubbish in a blue bag at the weekend? I just don't know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment