Thursday 6 October 2011

My rash




On Monday night Chris (my boyfriend) noticed that I had a lumpy forehead. When I got to work on Tues it was all over my face, Jamie (my manager) sent me to NHS direct. The nurse man said it was from my bike helmet (I did a fun triathlon at the weekend at it was very hot, he thought it was from that) but I don't think it is as it keeps spreading. Yesterday (Weds) it made it to my neck, chest and bike and today (Thurs) it is on my shoulders. I'm going to go to the doctors here and see if they can help as it is getting worse not better. I feel a bit like Centre Pompidou by LucyandBart http://www.lucymcrae.net/ I thought I'd blog about it in case it gets worse and I can turn it into an art project. 

An update for you. I went to the doctor yesterday. She said she'd never seen any thing like it before! It's like a shaving rash, but I haven't shaved any of these places! She given me 3 antibiotics to take a day and it does seem to be getting better. It's not red and there seems to be less of it, yayy! Thanks doctor lady

No comments:

Post a Comment